Saturday 1 November 2014

Regal Vice Pro-team

The grayling season is upon us, although it feels more like September. October 31st recorded 20 deg C and it feels strange!



. I have been lucky to find grayling on every visit so far, and whilst the largr fish are proving elusive, the fish I have caught have been on dries as well as nymphs. I am looking forward to plenty more!

So it's time to keep the fly boxes filling up and I am delighted to announce I have been asked to be part of the Regal Vice pro-team. A great piece of kit and I'll be using it for my tying at home and at the shows.

The next show is IFISH at the end of October where I'll be doing a demo on grayling bugs. I'll also be tying again at the BFFI next year.

Check out this month's Fly Fishing and Fly Tying as I offeer a juicy jig nymph to get you amongst the grayling:


~Dave

No comments: